The meandering River Spey that makes its long journey through the valleys of Moray Speyside provides a crucial raw material for whisky and beer and a clean fresh home for the Salmon and other wildlife which thrives there. The Spey is one of the finest places to fish in Scotland and with the vast stretches of Scottish landscape and warm welcome from local proprietors The Spey is a desirable destination for anglers across the UK and world wide.
For information on fishing on the River Spey visit FishSpey. Many of the Spey beats are included on the FishSpey site, see current fishing availability and book fishing permits online or by telephone.
• Find fishing – rods updated hourly
• Latest River Levels – updated twice a day
• Latest catches – updated hourly
• Online booking – with permits emailed
• Call centre – back up for manual bookings or advice