Moray Speyside Conference 2018
More than 150 delegates attended the 2018 Moray Speyside Tourism Conference at the Eight Acres Hotel, Elgin on Friday 9th November – This year’s event was our largest and most ambitious to date, with a wide range of speakers, main stage sessions and breakouts and a selection of displays and stalls from partner organisations.
Click here to see a selection of images from the event (C) Andy Curry Photography
Download the conference presentations below:
- Graeme Ambrose, CEO Visit Inverness Loch Ness TBID – DOWNLOAD
- Skills Development Scotland – Helping Your Business Grow – DOWNLOAD
- A Year on the Road with the North East 250 – DOWNLOAD
- Discover Moray’s Great Places – DOWNLOAD
- Stephen Whitelaw: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About SEO, But Were Too Afraid To Ask! – DOWNLOAD
- An Introduction to Expedia – DOWNLOAD
- OTA’s Arent’ Evil: Expedia – DOWNLOAD
- Expedia Market Insights – DOWNLOAD
- How Can Dark Skies Extend Your Season? – DOWNLOAD
Feedback from delegates was overwhelmingly positive, but as always there areas of learning for future events. View a summary of feedback about the event HERE
The 2019 Moray Speyside Tourism Conference will take place on Friday 8th November 2019 at a venue to be decided. If you have any thoughts, suggestions or ideas about potential subjects, speakers or venues just drop a note!