You’ll find a wealth of information and inspiration on this web site and on the national tourism web site.
The main Visitor Information Point in Moray is in Elgin Library, operated in partnership with VisitScotland.
Public Toilets – Elgin Comfort Scheme – Embrace Elgin
Elgin runs a ‘Comfort Scheme’ providing clean and accessible toilets in convenient locations in many of the businesses, with no purchase required.
Comfort Scheme Businesses
Businesses Offering the Comfort Scheme Include:
- The Muckle Cross (Wetherspoons) – 36 High Street
- The Drouthy Cobbler – 48a High Street
- Starbucks – 143 High Street
- Pizzeria Toscana – 20 Thunderton Place
- Parenthood Pathways – 15-17 South Street (above Oasis Dental Care)
- Elgin Library/Cobbs Cafe – Cooper Park Mon-Fri 10am-8pm, Sat 10am-4pm, not available on Sundays
- Moray Council Annexe – High Street (East End)
Additional toilet facilities can be found at: